With the blessing of His Eminence Archbishop Elisey of Sourozh, a pilgrimage to the Holy Land will take place from 10 to 17 November 2016.
Departure from Gatwick Airport will be on Thursday 10, November at 10:10am, arriving at Ben Gurion Airport in Tel-Aviv at 5:15pm. The flight EZY8817 is operated by EasyJet.
EasyJet return flight EZY8818 from Ben Gurion Airport (Tel Aviv) will be on Thursday 17, November at 6.10pm, arriving at Gatwick Airport at 21:45.
Estimated cost of the trip £900:
- stay in the Holy Land - £650
- You have to purchase air ticket individually.
The cost includes:
- bus transfers to all sites;
- meals (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner)
- Pilgrims accommodation in double rooms (two people per room) in hotels of the Russian Ecclesiastical Mission in Bethlehem and Tiberias
- fees for visiting sites (where applicable) and coach driver’s tips.
To join the pilgrimage group, please contact Fr Dimitry Nedostupenko on his mobile number:
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org