On Saturday 15th October, in connection with the celebration of 300 years of the Russian Orthodox presence in the British Isles, the building which from 1813 to 1920 was the embassy church of the Dormition of the Mother of God will be open to the public. There will be guided tours and an exhibition about the history of the church and also about the Grand Duchess Elisabeth Feodorovna.
The event will begin with be a moleben at 12 noon.
The former church will be open for visiting on Saturday from 11.30 am to 8.00 pm , and also on Sunday from 4.30 pm to 8.00 pm.
Adress: 32 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 8EU